Jim Hanley and Sue Suskiewich
1946 Ruakituri Valley Rd
Wairoa District 4195
North Hawkes Bay
Phone: +64 6 838-8324
Mobile 021 105 4635
Email: email@example.com (best contact method)
Please mention nzfishing.com when you make an
enquiry or booking.
|Local fishing waters
Koherepo Lodge has a number of large fishing systems close by including the:
Koherepo Station is marked on the Ruakituri River map
||The lodge is located in the heart of the Ruakituri Valley in the northern reaches of Hawkes Bay on the North Island 45 minutes from Wairoa and a little over an hour from Gisborne, 2 hours from Napier, 3 hours from Taupo and about an hour to Lake Waikaremoana. See the Koherepo Station website for directions.
The lodge has two large guest rooms with:
- Direct drive up room access
- Large private ensuites
- Wifi access
- Sky TV with 30 plus channels (movies and sport featured)
- In room work desk
- House computer and printer
- Large patio, lounge and indoor dining area
- Mini flyshop (flies and accessories)
- Fly-tying equipment and materials
|Guided fishing options
There are several guides in the area that can be called upon should you wish to use them.
indicative tariffs 2015/16 season
Midway Room (two king single beds or one queen )
- Single occupancy: NZ$160/night or NZ$1000 per week, both rates includes breakfast
- Double occupancy: NZ$190/night or NZ$1200 per week for two people, both rates include breakfast
Corner Room (one queen bed)
- Single occupancy: NZ$175/night or NZ$1100 per week, both rates include breakfasts
- Double occupancy: NZ$210/night or NZ$1320 per week for two people, both rates include breakfasts
- Breakfast: Included in rate
- Lunch: Available upon request, typically between NZ$12 and NZ$20 per person
- Dinner: Available upon request, typically between NZ$20 and NZ$40 per person (charcoal grilling a specialty, flexible serving times)
- Alcoholic beverages (for purchase): Beer, wine, select mix drinks
- Other beverages (for purchase): Juices, soft drinks, mineral water.
|Other attractions in the area
- Hiking around the station's 450 scenic acres
- The Te Urewera National Park
- The Erepiti Reserve
- The Mahia Penisula and Scenic Reserve
- Morere Hot Springs
- Hackfalls and Eastwood Arboretums
And the ocean is only 45 minutes away.
Book via the email
or use the online
form at the Koherepo Station website.
A 25% deposit is required to secure a booking.
If you need to cancel
- No penalty cancellations are allowed up to 3 weeks prior to reserved dates
- Within 3 weeks of the booked date the deposit will be forfeited (though efforts are made to accommodate exceptional circumstances).