Kaye and Brian Doyle
4600 State Highway One,
7 386 8804
Freephone (within NZ) 0800 88 76 88
Please mention nzfishing.com when you make an
enquiry or booking.
With the famous Tongariro River on your doorstep and Lake Taupo a few minutes drive, the motel is ideally located for anglers.
Other top waters within a 30 minute drive include
Situated on the outskirts of Turangi Township and on the banks of the Tongariro River, Turangi Bridge Motel is wonderfully located for an angling adventure.
- A range of uniits from studio units to family units and a spa bath unit
- Tea / coffee making faciliteies
|| Turangi Bridge Motel also has the following:
- On site Bar and Restaurant with a large sunny deck for summer and a huge open fire for winter
- Large park-like grounds on the Tongariro River bank with direct access to the Bridge Fishing Pool and Tongariro River Trail
- Free use of spa pool & sauna (bookings essential)
- Drying Room for your wet ski and fishing gear
- Fish cleaning, smoking & storage facilities
- Free Wi-Fi no data caps
- Guest Laundry
Pets are allowed by arrangement.
|Local attractions and activities
As well as the water edge units, Turangi Bridge Motel has a restauarant that serves superb food for breakfast and dinner (and you can get your catch cooked). See dinner menu
There is also ample parking for boats and vehicles.
Wonderful quiet and relaxing grounds.
Natural hot thermal pools are nearby
Mouth Ruapehu ski fields are a short drive away.
||See the tariff for the various rooms and units.
||The motel accepts Amex cards along with Visa & Mastercard.