6 Manuariki Ave
||The guest house is marked on the Lake
Phone: +64 7 357 4974
Fax: +64 7 357 4974
|Fishing waters video
Dennis fishes the remote
wilderness rivers and stream of the Rotorua
You can view video footage at Dennis Ward's website:
In Dry Fly Heaven
Your guide is Dennis Ward:
- Offers expert advice and local knowledge
gained from 25 years fishing
- Averages 50 to 60 helicopter trips a year
and has developed and extensive knowledge of the fisheries of
the central North Island. Some of his "secret locations"
offer the world's best dry fly fishing in exquisite surroundings.
- Also a golfer, hunter (and hunting guide)
, scuba diver, fresh and salt water fishing enthusiast
The fishing options include:
- Fishing the local streams and rivers with
access by 4WD
- Wilderness fishing trips accessing pristine
waters by helicopter
- Half and full day trips
- Overnight camp outs for one night or several
- Novice to expert tuition
- 4WD or helicopter access to rivers and streams
- All tackle provided if required
- Fishing licences available
- Light refreshments provided
- Pick up from your accomodation in Rotorua
- Bring warm, casual clothing and a camera
The Ward's guest house
is ideally situated situated in a garden setting bordered on one
side by the famous Ngongotaha Stream and fronting onto Lake Rotorua.
- Set privately away from the host's home in
two acres of garden
- Seconds away from fishing at the lakefront
- Two bedrooms
- Well equipped kitchen including dishwasher
- Full size dining table and chairs
- Full laundry facilities
- Good use of native timbers
- TV, sound system, and heating
- Décor features hunting and fishing
- Continental breakfast is complimentary along
with tea, coffee and juice.
"I always conclude
my trip to New Zealand with Dennis because I know that my stay with
him will be delightful and that I'll have some superb fishing, a
fitting climax to my trip."
Dr Chauncey Loomis
"I have fished for over 30 years around
the world, and you're the best guide ever! I will never forget the
times spent with you and will definitely be back for more!"
John Smith, Colorado, USA
Rates are reasonable and
available on request.
||For enquiries and bookings, please phone, email,
or complete the on-line
enquiry form at Dennis Ward's website.