Graeme and Lisa Anderson
1243 Motueka Valley Highway
3 526 8775
Please mention nzfishing.com when you make an
enquiry or booking.
Lakeside Lodge is marked
on the Motueka
It is a peaceful 15 minute drive from Motueka
along the Motueka Valley Road, which is the inland route to Murchison
and Christchurch. The river is on your right, travelling from Motueka,
to whet your appetite during your journey.
||Lakeside Lodge is situated near the Motueka River
and you can take in the mountain views and fresh air while listening
to bird song in a beautiful private setting. Several great rivers
are within a short drive from the lodge that cater for all levels
of skill and expertise.
- Year round fishing below the Peninsula bridge on the Motueka river. Lisa & Graeme can recommend the Nelson regions top fishing guides, rivers and locations for all abilities
- Whether you are after the legendary "old
man" brown trout or a rainbow trout, rivers in the Nelson
area provides you with excellent trout fishing opportunities.
- You can wander from the lodge, to the Motueka
River, renowned in New Zealand for its trout fishing
- Taking a helicopter to a secluded mountain
fishing area nearby for some excellent fishing is easily arranged.
Lakeside Lodge is well
situated to enjoy the peaceful Motueka Valley:
- Views from every en-suite room
- Large sunny bedrooms
- Private sitting room
- Take breakfast in your room or on the large
- Dinner is available on request.
- Sit on the deck and enjoy the sunset as you
sip some local wines and plan your fishing trip
|Local attractions and activities
- Walk to multi-day alpine tramps in the Abel
Tasman, Kahurangi and Nelson Lakes National Parks
- Marine animals - fur seals, with whales and
dolphins visiting occasionally around the Nelson and Tasman coastline
- Visit Farewell Spit
- Diverse fauna - the protected giant carnivorous
- Hunt - wild pig and deer
- Bird watching
- Relax and swim on the golden beaches of Kaiteriteri
- River or sea kayaking, horse riding, sea
and trout fishing, golf and driving range
- Tours to vineyards and artists' studio/galleries
as at 1 April 2013
Lakeside Lodge's tariffs
include a full breakfast. The per night tariffs for the suites are
(low season in brackets):
- Views over the Motueka River and the Kahurangi
- Queen size bed
- Additional sofa bed
- Private entrance
- Views across the garden to the lake beyond
- Queen bed
- Private entrance
- Own verandah with outdoor furniture
Children under 12 years: NZ$35 per night
A gourmet two course dinner using home grown,
fresh, spray- free produce and including a complimentary glass of
wine is available by arrangement. The cost is NZ$55 per person.
All prices include 15% Goods and Services tax
Please phone or email
to make a booking.