See info about...
Davaar Country Holiday Home
Davaar Country Holiday Home is a spacious, well equipped, warm and comfortable home set in a secluded private garden with expansive lawn. It is located in a magnificent rural setting with superb views of farmland and surrounding Fiordland Mountains on the main Queenstown to Milford Sound Highway near Te Anau at 'The Key'.
The holiday home is in close proximity to some of Southland's world renown fishing rivers such as the Oreti, Mararoa and Waiau and the Mavora Lakes. In winter you will also find fantastic skiing at The Remarkables ski field just 1 hr 30 mins drive away. A great tranquil base to explore this wonderful region with plenty for the non-fishing members of the party to do.
2615 Te Anau Mossburn Highway
Phone: +64 (03) 249 5838
Mobile: +64 0274885377
Please mention nzfishing.com when you make an
enquiry or booking.
Waters in the area include:
To see the location click on the map.
Get directions to the property
The holiday home has four bedrooms each with duvets, electric blankets and extra bedding as required.
- Bedroom 1: Queen x1
- Bedroom 2: Single Beds x2
- Bedroom 3: Queen x1
- Bedroom 4: Single bed x1
- Sunroom: Sofa bed
There is also a sofa bed in the study. A portacot is also available.
All linen and towels supplied. Down duvets and pillows, electric blankets and spare blankets.
Arrowtown Holiday Home
The Macdonalds’ have another newly refurbished 3 Bedroom house in Arrowtown (near Shotover and Kawarau Rivers and Lake Wakatipu).
The holiday home is well set up for larger groups or families. It has
- A large luxurious living room with fireplace
- Wood burning log fire in kitchen - ample wood available
- Two living areas with two TVs
- Flat screen TV with Netflix and Sky Basic Channels
- Sunroom with TV and DVD player
- Broadband internet
- Library with books, CDs and stereo
- A sun room
- A fully equipped open plan kitchen which includes oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, tea/coffee making facilities and coffee plungers
- A spacious bathroom with shower, toilet, heated towel rail and fan heater
- Hair Dryer
- There is a seperate toilet and a seperate shower
- A well equipped laundry with washing machine, clothes dryer and iron and ironing board
- A full fenced section with spacious patio
- Gas barbecue
- Plenty of parking for cars and boats
- Covered garage attached to the house where wet weather gear and waders can be hung to dry.
The following are also available for guest usage
- Books and games
- Two TVs
- Broadband internet
- Stereo and CDs
- Childrens toys and sandpit
- Gas BBQ and outdoor furniture.
|Local attractions and activities
The local attractions include
- Te Anau Glow worm caves
- A beautiful 18 hole course that overlooks the Lake Te Anau
- Tours to Milford and Doubtful Sounds
- The stunning Milford, Kepler, Routeburn and Hollyford tracks
- Kayaking Milford
- Jetboating and Jet boat fishing on the Waiau
- Float plane trips
- Night sky viewing
- Farm tours
- Diving at Milford Sound
- Bird park
- Cinemas, cafes and shopping at Te Anau
The cost for the Holiday Home is from NZ$230 per night for two people and $30 each extra person.
Check for special offers, availability and to book>>>
From small remote mountain streams to large lakes there are fishing opportunities for all