8 Garston Athol Highway
Phone: +64 03 248 8989
As well there are many lakes and rivers within a short drive of the cottage making it an ideal base to expore the many fishing opportunities.
Garston Lodge and Cafe are located close to the upper reaches of the Mataura River on State Highway 6.
The hotel has:
- Delux double room with shower
- Triple room with shower
- Standard single room (shared bathroom)
- Basic triple room (shared bathroom)
The hotel also offers
- Restaurant and cafe
- Free WIFI
- Off road parking
- A range of activities such as billiards, darts etc
|Local attractions and activities
As well as the superb fishing, the local attractions include:
- Stunning public gardens
- Eastern Southland gallery with a large collection of works by John Money, Ralph Hotere and other NZ artists
- Great cycle trails
- A well maintained 18 hole golf course
- The Croydon Aviation Heritage Centre
- Skiing in winter
See more attractions in the area>>>
|Indicative tariff as of 1 Feb 2018
Garston hotel and cafe tariff is:
- Single: NZ$60 per night
- Double: NZ$120 per night
- Triple: $130 per night
Note that meals are available and you can get a packed lunch from the cafe on site.
||Check availability and make a booking.