6 Diana St,
New Zealand, 9730
Phone: +64 3 248 7817
Local fishing waters include
Within a short drive there are a huge number of other waters from small mountain streams to large deep lakes.
All rooms have been recently and tastefully refurbished and have commanding views over the town or the surrounding country side. All rooms are serviced daily and have:
- TV - 7 channels
- Access to an extensive DVD collection
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Free unlimited internet
- Private guest parking at the rear sufficient for trailers and boats
There are also laundry facilities and cooked or continanetal breakfasts can be supplied.
The following are also available for guest usage
- There is an excellent restaurant on site (see menu)
- Parking for vehicles and boats
- Information about the fishing and other attractions in the area.
|Local attractions and activities
As well as the superb trout fishing the local attractions include:
- Cycling: a large number of cycle tracks from easy through to challenging are in the area
- Golf: There is a 9 hole golf course nearby plus several others in the region, some of which are internationally renown
- Jet boating: Take the ultimate in thrills on a jet boat around some of the rivers
- Kayaking: Kayaks are available on nearby Lake Manapouri
- Tramping: Walk and hike amongst spectacular scenery in the region.
Plus a large number of other activities from taking a bi-plane flight to exporing the remote Fiordland region there is plenty to keep even non-fishing partners involved.
Prices range from $60 per night for a single to $110 for our deluxe double.
A comfortable and modern standard double room is available from between $70 - $90 per night.
The Lumsden Hotel is located in the small village of Lumsden and near the Oreti River.
|Make a booking
||Check availability and make a booking