Corner of State Highway 4
and Millar St
National Park Village
7 8922 748
Freephone: 0800 800 491
Fax: +64 7 8922 708
Please mention nzfishing.com when you make an
enquiry or booking.
Fishing the nearby Whanganui River
The Park Hotel, MT Ruapehu is marked on the Whakapapa
National Park Village is located near the base
of Mt Ruapehu, at the intersection of State Highway 4 and State
Highway 47 on the Volcanic Plateau.
- Transport and guiding available
- End the day with a soak in the outdoor spa
- Walk to local shops, restaurants and bars
|Spiral Cafe and Bar
- Relax with a drink or an Allpress espresso
coffee in the Spiral Bar & Lounge
- Enjoy wholesome affordable cuisine from the
- A la carte dinner and weekend breakfasts
- Continental breakfasts daily
- Packed lunches available
- Group catering on request
Queen Double & Twin Rooms
Fully made up with either a queen bed or twin singles. Each room contains a fridge, baggage storage, an ottoman, 2 armchairs, hanging space, bedside table and flat screen TV. There are also several rooms that have a Queen and a Single bed. Book as Queen +1 room.
Family Mezzanine and Quad Mezzanine Rooms
Fully furnished with a living area located downstairs and double bed on the mezzanine floor. The Quad Mezzanine has 2 singles in place of the double on the mezzanine floor – 4 singles in total. Each room contains a fridge, baggage storage, an ottoman, sofa and armchair seating, hanging space, bedside tables and flat screen TV .
- Large courtyard with barbeque area and heated
- Large lounge area with open fireplaces and
large screen television with Sky, a DVD player and free DVD collection
- Guest laundries with token-operated washers
- Free wireless internet
- Off street parking
- Drying room
|Other local activities
- The legendary 42 Traverse mountain bike ride
- The Tongariro Crossing hike and other walks
- Snow sports at the Tongariro National Park's
Whakapapa and Turoa ski fields
- White water rafting, kayaking, jet boat riding
- Mountain biking and quad biking
- Rock climbing and caving
- Relaxing in thermal springs
We had a wonderful time and would definitely stay here again. The staff were lovely and the food and accommodation fantastic!
I can't rave enough about this place. From the time we arrived tot he time we left - i was impressed. Staff could not have been better, every single one of them whether cleaning or serving all took the time out to say hello, rooms are very clean, food is fantastic. Information is outstanding. I will be recommending here to all my friends and family.
A great base for fishing the wonderful rivers and lakes in the area. Good food and great staff. Highly recommended
See more testimonials
through to Oct 2018
Rates are seasonal. They range from…
Special rates apply for children
- $95 - $145 for rooms sleeping 2
- $125 - $210 for the mezzanine rooms.
|| To secure a reservation guests need to either
provide valid credit card details, send a cheque, or direct credit
the first nights accommodation (please request the bank account number
if securing by direct credit).
|| Cancellation of the reservation within seven
days may result in loss of 50% of the first nights accommodation.
Cancellation of the reservation within 48 hours may result in loss
of the entire accommodation booking amount.