Phone: +64 21 305219
Please mention nzfishing.com when you make an
enquiry or booking.
Go Fish Kiwi cover the the major fishing rivers of the lower North Island and include the:
These are only a few of the waters that the company covers so please contact them to design your dream trip. From the easy grade 1 Hutt river within Wellinton to the remote and wild Mohaka river in Hawkes Bay there are waters for all levels of adventure and skill.
Go Fish Kiwi is located in Masterton in the Wairarapa district of New Zealand.
|Guided fishing options
A full guided raft fishing day Includes:
- A full days guiding (around 10 hours from pick up to drop off)
- A sumptuous lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Qualified raft guide
- All raft safety gear (helmets, life jackets etc)
- Maritime NZ audited rafting operation (safety assurance)
- High resolution photographs of your day
- DOC concessions (where needed)
- Fly rods, reels, flies and associated equipment as required (small fees may apply)
- Patient and friendly trout fishing tuition
- Excellent local knowledge
|About your guides
As well as being expert rafters who put safety first, your guide will be able to get you to secluded and remote wilderness areas, where the fish fight like possessed steam trains.
They have great local knowledge and can provide access to many of the North Islands most cherished fishing rivers and can create a package to suit you and/or your companions.
Should you really wish to get to know the waters in the area, a multiple day trip (camping out overnight for the evening and morning rise) is recommended.
"I had the best day fishing with Glenn. His friendly patient approach was greatly appreciated, especially as I am new to Trout Fishing. As an added bonus we caught some nice fish too!"
Robin, Hawkes Bay
"During my recent business trip to New Zealand I had the pleasure of spending 3 days on the river with Glenn. The enthusiasm he brings to fishing is contagious and refreshing. The fishing spots we went to were beautiful and the fish played their part. In a nutshell it was a trip of a life time."
John Wells, Michigan, USA
|Indicative prices as at March 1 2016
Each trip is individually tailored to your needs and skill levels so the following rates are an inicative price.
- NZD $695 + GST (NZ tax @ 15%) per day for fishing in the Wairarapa area. Maximum 3 anglers
- Please enquire for prices outside the Wairarapa region
- Multi day trips POA (more than 3 anglers can be accommodated on multi day trips)
- A NZ trout fishing license can be arranged by your guide, but is not included in the fee.
A deposit is required to confirm your booking. See more details.
As all trips are individually tailored to your needs and skill levels, please fill in the form to provide Go Fish Kiwi with details.