| | | | | |

Freshwater fishing

Freshwater fishing methods

Other fishing


Flamingo spinner

Name The Flamingo spinner is also known as a Salmon Special. It is usually cast across the flow and retrieved across and back up the current. It needs to be retireved at some pace (or be working against a strong current to be most effective).

Type Spinner

Spinning for salmon. Also recommeded for trolling for trout when used in smaller sizes. Good for Kahawai at river mouths as well.

Buy from Rod and Reel



Home | Site map | Glossary | Links | Legal notices | Feedback | Advertise | About us | Contact us Top of page